Read the privacy and cookies policy
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Nexhed Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Groblice KRS 0000637250 NIP 8471616265 REGON 365394200
- To ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means, as well as all types of executive acts and acts of Community law.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms
- by collecting "cookies" [see the policy of "cookies"].
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact
- The personal data left on the site shall not be transmitted to or shared with any third parties, as required under the Polish Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his or her data at any time.